Our talented and dedicated Snowsports Instructors are transforming our favorite winter playground into a NEW Summer Camp destination! As the Muskeg and natural world we know usually buried in snow emerges to display its lush summer glory we invite you to come explore trails, play games & enjoy a summer perspective of the mountain terrain. Make friends during a week of new adventures at Eaglecrest. All adventures in the Ptarmigan Adventure Camp are specially designed for Campers ages 9-11. Students must be between the ages of their designated camp by June 1, 2023.
Please call the Snowsports School for more information: (907) 790-2000 x4286.
What to wear/bring to your Adventure Camp:
- Rain Gear
- Rain boots (required for outdoor exploration in wet, muddy conditions)
- Lunch (hearty lunch –we will be active!)
- Refillable water bottle
- Tennis shoes/Sneakers (required for outdoor active games & dry weather hiking)
- Dry change of clothes (you never know what we might encounter!)
- Sunscreen (we are optimistic!)
- Bug Spray/lotion (we are realists!)
- All games, crafts, activities and small snacks provided by Eaglecrest
Eaglecrest Summer Camp Shuttle Schedule:
TMHS, bus lane: 8:20
JDHS, side gym door: 8:40
Eaglecrest arrival: 9:00 am
Eaglecrest depart: 3:45 pm
JDHS, side gym door: 4:05
TMHS, bus lane: 4:30
Shuttle driver will have a Camp Manifest w/ parent/guardian phone numbers:
During the registration confirmation call, Shuttle details will be confirmed. Please consider your schedule so we best know when and where Campers will be riding the Shuttle. Please do not change pick-up / drop-off locations without confirming with Camp staff prior to the requested change. We understand the summer traffic patterns in Juneau may cause delays. Just like our winter snow bus, students will be dropped off at their designated locations. It is your responsibility to be on time if you wish for your Camper to not be unattended at these locations.